Saturday, March 7, 2009

LOVE ♥




I'm in love with Janus David :)
I love him with all my heart !!
He means so much to me :)
His my everything!
♥ His my heart & my soul :)
His just the sweetest thing ever!
His always in my mind, 24/7 .
I will always love him no matter what happens!
His the best i could ever ask for :)
He just makes me the happiest girl alive in this world!
His my special one :) and he knows it ;)
I would never let him go, never ever !!
I love him for who he is , his just perfect to me ( although he may not think he is :P )
Nothing in this world is gonna stop me from loving Janus!
I want him to know that i'm always here by his side when he needs somebody to talk to , he surely can count on me ;)

+ that should sum up everything in my heart for him to know :) although he surely knows that by now!

Janus David : Just want to let you know that I'm loving you so much, you just mean the world to me! I'm missing you every second i'm away from you! Hope you love what i wrote up there :) i just wanted to tell you what's in my heart, although i think you already know! But, what's the harm of telling it to you again! :) I can't wait till the next time we meet again , i just want to spend time with you like what we did on thursday! It was an awesome awesome time, just wished that day never ended! Anyways, i love you and i'll always do! Nothing in this world is going to change my love for you! You just mean the world to me, my syg:) To cut it short , I LOVE YOU JANUS DAVID !

No comments: